Consumer Unit Replacement

NAPIT PART P 24 Hour Electricians serving Peterborough and the surrounding area.


Labour and Call Out Fees
Inspection and Testing
Contact Us
About Us
Why Chose Us
General Information
Electricity and The Law
Landlords and Estate Agents
Home Owners
Photographic Reports
New Regulations
DIY Electrical Work
Advice and Information
Money Saving ideas
Part P
Company Information


Web Site last Updated

13 November 2012

Do you have a old fuse box one with re-wireable fuses then you should consider upgrading it. Before SCN Electricals carry out this work we carry out a full periodic inspection to ensure that all the cabling in the house has not deteriorated. Providing the results of the periodic Inspection are satisfactory we will change your old Fuse box for one of the new 17th Edition Consumer units at a very competitive price. Please Contact us for details. Changing of your old fuse box for one of the modern consumer units requires the work carried out to be notified under Part P of the building regulations. SCN Electricals Ltd being members of NAPIT are able to do this for you.


One of the old style consumer units fitted with circuit breakers which have replaced the old re-wireable fuses. As well as changing the fuse box for you the Earthing and Bonding may need upgrading as well.

Please Contact Us for further information and Guidance


Your Safety is at risk if you do not have your property tested and inspected at regular intervals more details on request.